One of the UK’s best Pet & Dog Friendly Hotels
Trigony are a pet & dog friendly hotel. Dogs are not just allowed but welcomed at Trigony. The house is surrounded by the rolling hills of Dumfriesshire, so dogs are well catered for with some great local countryside dog friendly walks to explore, and some lovely walks for you and your four legged friend straight from the hotel’s front door.
We provide all pet owner’s with a welcome pack for every dog that stays with us at Trigony. This includes a map of the land around our hotel with all the best walks in the area as well as gourmet doggy treats.
We make a small charge for dogs of £9.50 per night, but every dog that stays with us at Trigony gets their own passport, and after 4 stays the 5th stay is free for your furry friend!
We also provide washing facilities in-case your dog decides to go for a swim on at a dog friendly beach! Drying towels and a doggy bed as well as dog food is available on request. Also if you want a day out without your four legged friend with notice we can arrange a dog sitter to take care of your pooch whilst you have a night out.
Roxy, Kit & Lola our Golden Retriever, Miniature Dachshund & Yorky Pug cross look forward to welcoming you to Trigony Hotel and will happily show you all the best walks around our dog friendly hotel here in the rolling Dumfriesshire hills!
From October 2016 we have a lovely Day Spa for the humans and a doggy pampering service to give you a totally pampered pooch! More soon…
1 / 2
7 reasons Trigony was awarded the best pet-friendly hotel in the UK:
1. Dogs are welcomed throughout the hotel and grounds
2. Great dog friendly walks directly from the hotel
3. A welcome box with gourmet dog treats for every pooch
4. Dog sitting available on request
5. FREE dog beds, towels and bowls provided on request
6. a friendly pooch in house
7. Free sausage for breakfast (for those that are allowed)
8. Reiki therapy for dogs available Click For Dog Reiki details